| < February >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Daugavpils in February is cold at -5.9 °C (21.38 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched. A paltry 27mm (1.1in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 8:33 long and the longest day is 10:31 long with an average length of 9:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Daugavpils February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Daugavpils, Latvia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Daugavpils:
- Tartu, Estonia - 259.3 kms (161.1 miles) N
- Ainazi, Latvia - 256.1 kms (159.2 miles) NNW
- Riga, Latvia - 198.5 kms (123.4 miles) NW
- Birzai, Lithuania - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) WNW
- Siauliai, Lithuania - 207.2 kms (128.8 miles) W
- Utena, Lithuania - 81.6 kms (50.7 miles) SW
- Raseiniai, Lithuania - 229.2 kms (142.4 miles) WSW
- Ukmerge, Lithuania - 140.6 kms (87.4 miles) WSW
- Kaunas, Lithuania - 213.1 kms (132.4 miles) WSW
- Vilnius, Lithuania - 175.5 kms (109.1 miles) SW
- Varena, Lithuania - 230.5 kms (143.2 miles) SW